Cancelling an Order/Returns Procedure
- If you haven’t submitted an order to Kentish Stores, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase.
- If you wish to change or cancel an order, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org any time between 9am and 3pm, Monday to Friday. Please have the order number and date the order was placed to hand.
- Once we have heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, then assuming we have not dispatched the order, then we will ensure that payment will be refunded (if taken). If the goods have been shipped by us then we will re-credit your credit or debit account provided the goods you wish to return are in the same condition as when delivered to you. You will be liable to any charges incurred when returning the goods to kentishstores.co.uk unless the return is as the result of an error on our side.
- We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully re-saleable condition. Returns should be made within 10 days and in the original, undamaged packaging. We suggest you use Royal Mail or an equivalent courier service.
- Please email us on email@example.com and include: order number, stock number, the reason for the return and whether you would like a refund or a replacement.