We would very pleased to receive comments of a more general nature, particularly ideas as to how we can improve our service.
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Shop, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, proceed to Checkout and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. All orders are subject to availability of stock.
Our acceptance of an order takes place on dispatch of the order, at which point the contract will be made and your account will be charged.
We accept credit/debit card payments.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
If you need a VAT invoice then please email us and we will email to you.
Credit Card Security
All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
We use Streamline and Worldpay to process payment. Please note that Mastercard SecureCode is operated to improve security.
We guarantee your satisfaction. If you have any problems or goods are not delivered to your satisfaction then please do contact us as soon as possible.
Cancelling an Order/Returns Procedure
- If you haven’t submitted an order to Kentish Stores, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the amount button next to the product you do not wish to purchase.
- If you wish to change or cancel an order, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org . Please have the order number and date the order was placed to hand.
- Once we have heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, then assuming we have not dispatched the order, then we will ensure that payment will be refunded (if taken).
- We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully re-saleable condition. Returns should be made within 10 days and in the original, undamaged packaging. We suggest you use Royal Mail or an equivalent courier service.
- Please email us on email@example.com and include: order number, stock number, the reason for the return and whether you would like a refund or a replacement.
National rates are as follows:
A flat rate of £6.99 on each order to cover packaging and courier charges is charged. Orders of a value of £30 or over are eligible for free packaging and courier charges, which should be entered on Checkout.
We aim to dispatch your order within two working days. We will advise if this is not possible and keep you informed. Delivery is typically between 1-3 days of dispatch depending on your address. So please allow up to 5 days for delivery though we will try and make it quicker.
If your order is urgent then please do call or email us.
Other Delivery Terms
National delivery refers to UK only.
Please specify where goods should be left if you are not going to be in to collect. If you do not specify where items should be left we cannot be held responsible if they are returned to the courier depot.